Thanks for being on the ball and registering your team!
We want to be fair to all the players and not be unreasonable with what we ask the players to wear, but at the same time, we want to be able to run a family-friendly fun tournament and remember that we are a church-run mission-focused event.
We really appreciate all of your attitudes in years past as you have honored this part of the Pinecraft Volleyball Tournament!
We are getting geared up and are super excited about this year’s tournament!
*** Begin Rules and Regs***
All B Division Players must be present and sign waiver forms at 7:00 Am
All A Division Players must be present and sign waiver forms at 7:30 Am
The rules will be reviewed at that time.
Pool Play and Tournament Games will be Rally Point Scoring.
Pool play matches will be Best of 3 games to 15.
First 2 games cap of 17, 3rd game sudden death.
- Pool play will be broken down into 4 team pools.
(This may change depending on total number of teams)
- Teams will be scored by wins and points against.
Everyone Team is going to the tournament
Referee’s will keep score and call each game. They are volunteers So please respect their calls
POINTS OF EMPHASIS:
- NO SPANDEX PANTS OR SHORTS
- SHORTS NEED TO BE LOOSE FITTING & REACH ALMOST TO THE KNEE.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on premises
- Shirts and shorts must be worn at all times.
Team Captains are responsible for informing their team of all rules!
- A 5-1 rotation format is not allowed. If rotating in a player at server position, player must play the entire rotation.
- Teams must consist of at least 5 players, 2 of which must be female and no more than 7 total. 2 girls must be in the rotation at all times
- Players may play on one team only.
- Picking up a player after the first game is not allowed unless an injury occurs and is cleared with tournament officials.
- Players in the same row may only rotate after serve.
- Players rotating in and out of the game must do so at the servers corner.
- Players are NOT allowed to rotate from the back row to the front row, or vice versa at ANYTIME.
- 7th player must play a minimum of one pool play match
- Server must be behind the line when serving.
- Any touch of the line on a serve will be an AUTOMATIC point to the other team.
- No blocking or spiking serve.
- 2nd row players may spike if feet are behind the 10 ft. line.
- On defense, no blocking or interfering with the set unless the ball enters the plane of the net, or the third contact has occurred.
- All net serves are live balls.
- Under the net calls must be a FULL FOOT across the line.
- Any ball that is hit into a tree by a player will be a re-serve.
- One player from each team must stay to referee the next game after their respective game. If teams fail to supply a ref they will forfeit the first game of their next match.
- Once your team is called to a court, there is no warm-up period. Please use unoccupied courts and surrounding areas to warm up prior to your game.
Tournament Playoff Format
1 Game to 28 for both Divisions until the Quarter finals,
then best of 3.
1st Place: 2024 Pinecraft Volleyball A Division Champions (Gold Medals, Trophies, and Champion T-Shirts)
2nd Place: 2024 Pinecraft Volleyball A Division 2nd Place (Silver Medals, $20 for long sleeve T)
1st Place: 2024 Pinecraft Volleyball B Division Champions (Gold Medals, Trophies, and Champion T-Shirts)
2nd Place: 2024 Pinecraft Volleyball B Division 2nd Place (Silver Medals, $20 for long sleeve T)
Rules are subject to change. All players will be notified of any rule changes via email.